> On 26 Mar 2018, at 01:39 , Michael Jones <m...@mikejonesey.co.uk> wrote:
>
> What if the approach was to either have a web of trust to whitelist users
> able to upload images, or even more stringent strip all image data.
>
> Is image data essential to operating?

I’d make the case, that it might actually be not far in the future, that we’ll
*need* to remove it to keep the database size(s) intact, and
looking at the current size, I’d argue we’d want to remove the images already.

> I hardly ever look at the images, and these images could be shared via other
> means.

Exactly, sent an email, look at an URL with the signed picture…
---
Hendrik Visage