Hi,

for a few days I have an issue with the recon process on
keys.communityrack.org:

2018-07-02 15:17:53 Raising Sys.Break -- PTree may be corrupted:
Failure("remove_from_node: attempt to delete non-existant element from
prefix tree")
2018-07-02 15:17:53 DB closed

2018-07-10 11:06:09 Raising Sys.Break -- PTree may be corrupted:
Failure("remove_from_node: attempt to delete non-existant element from
prefix tree")
2018-07-10 11:06:10 DB closed

between these two occurrences, I rebuilt the PTree database using the
following command:

/usr/sbin/sks pbuild -cache 20 -ptree_cache 70

After rebuilding the recon process started to catch-up on keys but after
a few hours it crashed with the same message. Is there a way to recover
from this? Or do I need to start from scratch with an up-to-date keydump?

Regards

André