Hi Tom,

I spend the night on the keydump - keys.flanga.io is now also running
with hockeypuck (I did not test anything to be honest though ;)). I'll
see if it runs stable (not sure if it is pool compatible) - version is
1.1.6.

A short write-up for installing this thing is already done - I can send
the link if it works ;)

The server is only peering with my own instances right now - however it
looks like recon has a problem with the filters of sks (which should not
be a big deal)..

{filters do not match.\n\tlocal filters: [ yminsky.dedup yminsky.merge
]\n\tremote filters: [ yminsky.dedup  yminsky.merge ]} {remote rejected
configuration}]" label="serve :11370"

Best regards,

Moritz