You seem to side step everytime. The keyserver software is broken, and isnt
being fixed, and is proving unstable.

You have gotten complaints from admins about it and some have shutdown their
servers because of it.
Why is nothing being done to fix these issues?

Each admin is legally at risk both from copyright material ending up on the
servers they run and the GDPR.

Do you recommend to just ignore this?

me <st...@yakamo.org>