Hi,My observations so far show that both keys generate  2+ TB/month traffic on
average for all my clustered nodes. I'm running nginx + Varnish in-memory cache
tuned at 5 minutes TTL which gives plenty of CPU cycles for the never-ending
EventLoop alarm loops. The latter cause load-average spikes of up to 10 with
just 4 Docker containers running on a 12 core system.Don't get me wrong. The
throttling penalty is something I'd swallow-up as long as we keep the network
running. Regards,Martin keyserver.dobrev.eu | pgp.dobrev.it
-------- Original message --------From: Kristian Fiskerstrand
<kristian.fiskerstr...@sumptuouscapital.com> Date: 30/01/2019  20:18
(GMT+00:00) To: Shengjing Zhu <zsj950...@gmail.com>, sks-devel@nongnu.org
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Unusual traffic for key 0x69D2EAD9 and 0xB33B4659 On
1/12/19 8:15 PM, Shengjing Zhu wrote:>  I think these requests are quite
unusual.> Does anyone know what happens to these two keys?Just to add a comment
on this, adding a cache on the load-balancer isreally a nice way to slow down
hits on the underlying SKS nodes, I keepcache for 10 minutes in nginx, which
really makes life more pleasant.-- ----------------------------Kristian
FiskerstrandBlog: https://blog.sumptuouscapital.comTwitter:
@krifisk----------------------------Public OpenPGP keyblock at
hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.netfpr:94CB AFDD 3034 5109 5618 35AA 0B7F 8B60 E3ED
FAE3----------------------------"Action is the foundational key to all
success"(Pablo Picasso)