Additional note: Even when restricting append-only mode to the email field,
someone could upload keys for krypton...@domain.org to permanently store
the word "kryptonite" in the database. Also, one could use the first
characters of key IDs to store information, linking the keys together as
signatures or by alphabetical sorting.

00D...
01E...
02A...
03D...
04B...
05E...
06E...
07F...

You couldn't even blacklist them without storing the information in your
blacklist.

Best regards
Tobias Frei