Huh?  Oh I don't know. I didn't test the link. I guess just go to
www.skype.com and try there.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com] On Behalf Of Michele Barbi
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 6:17 PM
To: screen access software with skype
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] FW: I am looking for the latest skype 3

Hey Mod,
Look out, I clicked the link you gave us, saved the file and saw the version
info on the properties dialogue. This is already Skype 4.0! I'm afraid I
have to upload Sk 3.8 setup file on Sendspace as I kept it on my pc.
Bye!
Barbuz 



---
avast! Antivirus: In partenza messaggio pulito.
Virus Database (VPS): 090204-0, 04/02/2009 Controllato il: 05/02/2009
1.17.00 avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2009 ALWIL Software.
http://www.avast.com




Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
latest version of skype go to http://www.dlee.org/skype To access tutorials
and other goodies go to http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
Skypeenglish at emissives.com
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Reply via email to