Hi, if you are in the main Skype window and press alt and C it will take you 
to the contacts menu.  The item you are looking for is under,  Sort contacts 
by:

Hope this helps,

Dave

"War remains the decisive human failure."
John Kenneth Galbraith

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Sati Wullabbs" <[email protected]>
To: "skype list" <Skypeenglish at emissives.com>
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 6:41 PM
Subject: [Skypeenglish] Viewing all my contacts


> Hi folks,
>
>
>
> I did something in Skype 4 and now I can't undo it!
>
>
>
> I set my skype to show contacts that are online, and now I want to switch
> back to where both the offline and online contacts are showing, but for 
> the
> likes of me, can't find where to make that happen.
>
>
>
> Does anyone know how to do this?
>
>
>
> Sati
>
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
> latest version of skype go to
> http://www.dlee.org/skype
> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com 


Reply via email to