Revision 653a is supposed to work with JAWS 6, yes.

On Tue, Mar 03, 2009 at 09:15:10AM -0500, Gianfranco Di Cosmo wrote:

Hi,

I need to clear something I'm not sure now.

Jaws 6 and the revission 642 installer.

I read that revission 653A may now work with jaws 6.

Did I read correctly?

Or, Revission 642 installer is best for jaws 6?



Gianfranco Di Cosmo

Visit my website:   http://dicosmo.ifreepages.com/
Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the latest 
version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
Skypeenglish at emissives.com
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

-- 
Doug Lee                 dgl at dlee.org                http://www.dlee.org
SSB BART Group           doug.lee at ssbbartgroup.com   
http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
"The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them
to choose from." -- Andrew Tanenbaum

Reply via email to