I'll give this a try.  I have a logitech USB microphone.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com] On Behalf Of Michele Barbi
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 5:18 PM
To: screen access software with skype
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Problem with USB microphone:

Hi,
yes, go to control panel, Sounds and audio devices, then go to the audio 
page. Presses the button which says, "Sounds recording Volume...", and set 
the microphone volume a bit lower (I recommend 50%). This worked for me with

a Logitech USB headset.
Bye!
Barbuz 



---
avast! Antivirus: In partenza messaggio pulito.
Virus Database (VPS): 090319-0, 19/03/2009
Controllato il: 19/03/2009 22.18.08
avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2009 ALWIL Software.
http://www.avast.com




Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
Skypeenglish at emissives.com
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Reply via email to