Hi Jean,
Yes, I've had the same problem.  I thought it was just me.
Sabrina

Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Jean Philippe" <[email protected]>
To: "skype list" <Skypeenglish at emissives.com>
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 4:36 AM
Subject: [Skypeenglish] chat edit box behaviour


> Dear all,
> sometimes but not all the time, I can see in my chat edit box things that 
> I have already sent. When this happens, I cannot type anything more until 
> I cleared the edit box. I don't know when and why this happens but I would 
> like to know if others have had the same problem.
> Cheers,
> JPR
> http://myspace.com/jeanphilipperykiel
>
>
>
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
> latest version of skype go to
> http://www.dlee.org/skype
> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com 


Reply via email to