Hello, can this things send to this list?

Daripada: Mostafa Muhammad Taric Almahdy 
Tarikh: Wednesday, 01 April, 2009 6:38 AM
Kepada: Skypeenglish 
Subjek: [Skypeenglish] Check out my photos on Facebook


Hi Skypeenglish,

I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and events and 
I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join 
Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.

Thanks,
Mostafa

To sign up for Facebook, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1398537614&k=45G3Y256SW3M5DGHYEYXSP&r


This e-mail may contain promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive 
future commercial mailings from Facebook, please click on the link below. 
Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=bafc73&u=1638876424&mid=3c989dG61af4508G0G8

Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the latest 
version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
Skypeenglish at emissives.com
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Tiada virus dikesan dalam mesej ini.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com 
Version: 8.5.285 / Virus Database: 270.11.37/2036 - Release Date: 04/01/09 
21:02:00

Reply via email to