No, in the initial skype 4.0 release it is definitely under tools.  I 
am about to upgrade the latest build so we'll see where it goes from there.
Larry
At 08:43 AM 4-2-2009, you wrote:
>Hi,
>if I remember well, with Skype 4 they moved the accessibility 
>options from Tools to View menu. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.
>Bye!
>Barbuz
>
>
>
>-- msg. originale --
>Oggetto:        [Skypeenglish] Accessibility menu
>Da:     Larry Gassman <lgsinger at sbcglobal.net>
>Data:           02/04/2009 17:05
>
>         Hi,
>Under tools, I still see the accessibility menu.  But I haven't
>updated skype 4.0 in several builds.
>Friends who have updated do not see accessibility any more.  Have
>they moved it?  Is it still in the menus?  If it is, it is doing a
>very nice job of hiding.
>Comments?
>Thank you!
>Larry
>
>
>
>Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for 
>the latest version of skype go to
>http://www.dlee.org/skype
>To access tutorials and other goodies go to
>http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
>thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>Skypeenglish mailing list
>Skypeenglish at emissives.com
>http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
>
>
>Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for 
>the latest version of skype go to
>http://www.dlee.org/skype
>To access tutorials and other goodies go to
>http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
>thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>Skypeenglish mailing list
>Skypeenglish at emissives.com
>http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com



Reply via email to