I need to reinstall Skype 3.8 is there somewhere I can get it from have had
the computer reformatted and lost lots of stuff the image did not work as it
should have so am reinstalling things one at a time have no favs nothing at
all any help would be great thanks 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com] On Behalf Of Larry Gassman
Sent: 02 April 2009 19:04
To: screen access software with skype
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Accessibility menu

Now that I've updated, I no longer see the accessibility menu.
Thoughts?
Larry
At 08:05 AM 4-2-2009, you wrote:
>         Hi,
>Under tools, I still see the accessibility menu.  But I haven't 
>updated skype 4.0 in several builds.
>Friends who have updated do not see accessibility any more.  Have 
>they moved it?  Is it still in the menus?  If it is, it is doing a 
>very nice job of hiding.
>Comments?
>Thank you!
>Larry
>
>
>Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for 
>the latest version of skype go to
>http://www.dlee.org/skype
>To access tutorials and other goodies go to
>http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
>thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>Skypeenglish mailing list
>Skypeenglish at emissives.com
>http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
Skypeenglish at emissives.com
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

__________ NOD32 3985 (20090403) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.eset.com



Reply via email to