One place I usually go if I want to find a download is www.download.com. .

Good luck.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com] On Behalf Of Ewoud
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 11:25 PM
To: screen access software with skype
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] skype recorders

hi,
where can i find the call graph recorder?
I would like to try it.
Regards,
Gibbs
skype
groenhart67
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Hallsworth" <[email protected]>
To: "screen access software with skype" <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 1:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] skype recorders


> Call Graph is free whereas XM isn't.
>
> --
> Chris Hallsworth
> E-mail: christopherh40 at googlemail.com
> MSN: ch9675 at hotmail.com
> Skype: chrishallsworth7266
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Teri and Randy" <teripierson at chartermi.net>
> To: "a list for discussing skype and its use with screen accesssoftware." 
> <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
> Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 11:28 PM
> Subject: [Skypeenglish] skype recorders
>
>
>> Hi,
>> I have used call graph and xm recorder.  I have to record a podcast soon.

>> It doesn't make any difference but what is the best one out there?  I'm 
>> sure I will get many opinions but that's cool too.
>> Thanks in advance.
>> Randy.
>> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
>> latest version of skype go to
>> http://www.dlee.org/skype
>> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
>> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
>> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Skypeenglish mailing list
>> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
>> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
>
>
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
> latest version of skype go to
> http://www.dlee.org/skype
> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com 


Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
Skypeenglish at emissives.com
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Reply via email to