I finally managed to post a release, not beta, version of the scripts
for Skype 4.1.0.136.  As promised, I also updated my web site so that
the main page, http://www.dlee.org/skype/, now points to the Skype 4.1
scripts instead of Skype 3.8 scripts.  Skype 3.8 scripts are of course
still reachable though.

The details of the Skype 4.1 scripts available on my web site are
written as changes since version 4.1a, the previous non-beta release.
Here is a list of changes between 4.1b_beta4, my last beta release,
and this 4.1b full release:

The Skype Extras Manager scripts did not compile if you used the
installer in beta4, so they didn't work unless you compiled manually.
This has been fixed.

JAWSKey+H on laptops is set by JAWS to read the current sentence,
though Insert+H reads the hotkey help.  This was already overridden in
the Skype scripts so both commands would read hotkey help.  I have now
made the same adjustment for the Extras Manager.

I fixed a few problems with conversation window switching and counting
that could occur if you switch frequently between Compact and Default
views.

To obtain the 4.1b release, go to my http://www.dlee.org/skype/ web
page, and you will see the release notes and download links.


-- 
Doug Lee                 dgl at dlee.org                http://www.dlee.org
SSB BART Group           doug.lee at ssbbartgroup.com   
http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
"There are no guarantees.  From a standpoint of fear, none are
strong enough.  From a standpoint of love, none are necessary."
- from Emmanuel's Book II

Reply via email to