doug, I don't mean to sound like a dope, but do you have the latest 
version of skype on your site?
I just now saw this thread as I locked myself out of my house. Thank god 
my parents came and opened the door. smiles.

Doug Lee wrote:
> I finally managed to post a release, not beta, version of the scripts
> for Skype 4.1.0.136.  As promised, I also updated my web site so that
> the main page, http://www.dlee.org/skype/, now points to the Skype 4.1
> scripts instead of Skype 3.8 scripts.  Skype 3.8 scripts are of course
> still reachable though.
>
> The details of the Skype 4.1 scripts available on my web site are
> written as changes since version 4.1a, the previous non-beta release.
> Here is a list of changes between 4.1b_beta4, my last beta release,
> and this 4.1b full release:
>
> The Skype Extras Manager scripts did not compile if you used the
> installer in beta4, so they didn't work unless you compiled manually.
> This has been fixed.
>
> JAWSKey+H on laptops is set by JAWS to read the current sentence,
> though Insert+H reads the hotkey help.  This was already overridden in
> the Skype scripts so both commands would read hotkey help.  I have now
> made the same adjustment for the Extras Manager.
>
> I fixed a few problems with conversation window switching and counting
> that could occur if you switch frequently between Compact and Default
> views.
>
> To obtain the 4.1b release, go to my http://www.dlee.org/skype/ web
> page, and you will see the release notes and download links.
>
>
>   

Reply via email to