Not getting that here at all with Skype 4.1 with latest scripts (4.1B) and 
JAWS 10 under Windows 7.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherh40 at googlemail.com
MSN: ch9675 at hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

--------------------------------------------------
From: "Jerry Hogan" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 2:17 PM
To: <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Skypeenglish Digest, Vol 19, Issue 82

> I have Skype 4.1 and I loaded the latest Skype Scrip but when I use the 
> tab
> key Jaws lock up, I have Window pro XP with Jaws 10, what is I doing 
> wrong?
> For Jaws 10 stop working?
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com
> [mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com] On Behalf Of
> skypeenglish-request at emissives.com
> Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 8:34 AM
> To: skypeenglish at emissives.com
> Subject: Skypeenglish Digest, Vol 19, Issue 82
>
> Send Skypeenglish mailing list submissions to
> skypeenglish at emissives.com
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> skypeenglish-request at emissives.com
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> skypeenglish-owner at emissives.com
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Skypeenglish digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>   1. Re: classic or Skype? (Gordan Radic)
>   2. Re: [Bulk] Re:  classic or Skype? (Don and Cher Bosch)
>   3. Introduction (Julia Lindahl)
>   4. Re: Introduction (Michele Barbi)
>   5. Re: Introduction (demir)
>   6. Re: Introduction (Milorad Pejic)
>   7. Re: Introduction (Yvonne Oliver)
>   8. Re: Introduction (Sarah Alawami)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:50:29 +0200
> From: "Gordan Radic" <gordan.radic at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] classic or Skype?
> To: "screen access software with skype" <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
> Message-ID: <0BD2C323CB5F481885C28363CF67F767 at p1sp13u1>
> Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="ISO-8859-1";
> reply-type=original
>
> Hi!
> The very first thing about classic windows is the menu bar becomes
> accessible. With the Skype scheme menus are silent.
> There are probably more details about it but I hadn't chance to try it out
> because I switched to the Classic scheme the minute I logged in for the
> first time.
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Don and Cher Bosch" <oneagleswings1 at bellsouth.net>
> To: <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
> Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 8:43 PM
> Subject: [Skypeenglish] classic or Skype?
>
>
>> Just noticed a post from a member recommending that under
>> Tools/Options/General, we should choose 'classic' rather than Skype for
>> windows.  Is this setting better, and if so, why?  Thanks.
>>
>> Cher
>> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
>> latest version of skype go to
>> http://www.dlee.org/skype
>> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
>> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
>> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Skypeenglish mailing list
>> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
>> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:30:05 -0400
> From: "Don and Cher Bosch" <oneagleswings1 at bellsouth.net>
> Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] [Bulk] Re:  classic or Skype?
> To: "'screen access software with skype'" <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
> Message-ID: <CAB45FE8BD664C409F52AA21055BDE06 at customer>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
>
> Thanks Sarah and Gordon.  I've been able to use the menus under 4.1- but
> they seem to be a tad flaky. I just changed that setting and it stabilizes
> the menus for lack of a better word.
>
> Cher
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com
> [mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com] On Behalf Of Sarah Alawami
> Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 4:49 PM
> To: 'screen access software with skype'
> Subject: [Bulk] Re: [Skypeenglish] classic or Skype?
>
> I believe it makes the interface easier  for us. I'venever tried the other
> one under skype 4.1.
>
> Take care.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com
> [mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com] On Behalf Of Don and Cher 
> Bosch
> Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 11:43 AM
> To: skypeenglish at emissives.com
> Subject: [Skypeenglish] classic or Skype?
>
> Just noticed a post from a member recommending that under
> Tools/Options/General, we should choose 'classic' rather than Skype for
> windows.  Is this setting better, and if so, why?  Thanks.
>
> Cher
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
> latest version of skype go to http://www.dlee.org/skype To access 
> tutorials
> and other goodies go to http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
>
>
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
> latest version of skype go to http://www.dlee.org/skype To access 
> tutorials
> and other goodies go to http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: 17 Jul 2009 09:55:42 +0200
> From: "Julia Lindahl" <solvind at speedmail.se>
> Subject: [Skypeenglish] Introduction
> To: <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
> Message-ID: <20090717075542.AF3871AE682 at james.speedmail.se>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> Introduction
> Hello everyone,
>
>
> I joined this list yesterday. My name is Julia and I am from Sweden. I 
> enjoy
> singing, listening to music, reading and going for long walks and cycle
> rides. Travelling is another interest of mine. It's always interesting to
> meet new people and learn about their cultures and way of life. I have 
> been
> working as a telephonist in our town hall reception for almost a year, but 
> I
> had to end that job last month. If all goes well, I will start university 
> in
> September and then study psychology.
>
>
> Please feel free to add me to your Skype contact list. I would love to get
> to know you and then I would also get a chance to practise my English. I 
> am
> always willing to teach you some words in Swedish too! My Skype name is:
> julia.lindahl
>
>
> Anyone who wants a new friend is welcome.
>
>
> Have a great day and I hope to speak to you all soon.
>
>
> Julia
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 4
> Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 10:53:56 +0200
> From: "Michele Barbi" <mbarbi at fastwebnet.it>
> Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Introduction
> To: <solvind at speedmail.se>, "screen access software with skype"
> <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
> Message-ID: <209548566BD84CA6AD7DE7A9AB39C32F at Michele>
> Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1";
> reply-type=original
>
> Hello Julia and welcome to the list. Hope you can get useful tips here.
> Hugs and kisses from Bologna, Italy.
> Barbuz
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 5
> Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:47:12 +0200
> From: "demir" <demir.beocin at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Introduction
> To: <solvind at speedmail.se>, "screen access software with skype"
> <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
> Message-ID: <512E86DB6C924D98B5EB6FA4B38B9085 at demir>
> Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1";
> reply-type=original
>
> Welcome to list, I'll add you to my skype:).
> Enjoy with ass!
> Demir Ajvazi!
> MSN: demir_zmaj at hotmail.com
> SKYPE: demir-2007
> PRIVATE 4SHARED: http://demir1.4shared.com
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Julia Lindahl" <solvind at speedmail.se>
> To: <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
> Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 9:55 AM
> Subject: [Skypeenglish] Introduction
>
>
>> Introduction
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>>
>> I joined this list yesterday. My name is Julia and I am from Sweden. I
>> enjoy singing, listening to music, reading and going for long walks and
>> cycle rides. Travelling is another interest of mine. It's always
>> interesting to meet new people and learn about their cultures and way of
>> life. I have been working as a telephonist in our town hall reception for
>> almost a year, but I had to end that job last month. If all goes well, I
>> will start university in September and then study psychology.
>>
>>
>> Please feel free to add me to your Skype contact list. I would love to 
>> get
>
>> to know you and then I would also get a chance to practise my English. I
>> am always willing to teach you some words in Swedish too! My Skype name
>> is: julia.lindahl
>>
>>
>> Anyone who wants a new friend is welcome.
>>
>>
>> Have a great day and I hope to speak to you all soon.
>>
>>
>> Julia
>>
>>
>> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
>> latest version of skype go to
>> http://www.dlee.org/skype
>> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
>> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
>> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Skypeenglish mailing list
>> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
>> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 6
> Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:49:50 +0200
> From: "Milorad Pejic" <pejic.milorad at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Introduction
> To: <solvind at speedmail.se>, "screen access software with skype"
> <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
> Message-ID: <003801ca06c3$f2226450$0201a8c0 at MiloradPejic>
> Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1";
> reply-type=original
>
> Welcome to the list!
> Milorad Pejic
> Serbia
> Mail
> pejic.milorad at gmail.com
> msn
> milorad-pejic at hotmail.com
> skype name
> milorad.pejic
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Julia Lindahl" <solvind at speedmail.se>
> To: <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
> Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 9:55 AM
> Subject: [Skypeenglish] Introduction
>
>
>> Introduction
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>>
>> I joined this list yesterday. My name is Julia and I am from Sweden. I
>> enjoy singing, listening to music, reading and going for long walks and
>> cycle rides. Travelling is another interest of mine. It's always
>> interesting to meet new people and learn about their cultures and way of
>> life. I have been working as a telephonist in our town hall reception for
>> almost a year, but I had to end that job last month. If all goes well, I
>> will start university in September and then study psychology.
>>
>>
>> Please feel free to add me to your Skype contact list. I would love to 
>> get
>
>> to know you and then I would also get a chance to practise my English. I
>> am always willing to teach you some words in Swedish too! My Skype name
>> is: julia.lindahl
>>
>>
>> Anyone who wants a new friend is welcome.
>>
>>
>> Have a great day and I hope to speak to you all soon.
>>
>>
>> Julia
>>
>>
>> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
>> latest version of skype go to
>> http://www.dlee.org/skype
>> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
>> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
>> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Skypeenglish mailing list
>> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
>> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 7
> Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:12:13 +0100
> From: "Yvonne Oliver" <yvonne.oliver at tafn.org.uk>
> Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Introduction
> To: <solvind at speedmail.se>, "screen access software with skype"
> <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
> Message-ID: <A3FB52F21F0E4372869207552E80EAE5 at userc673d6ab43>
> Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1";
> reply-type=original
>
> hello Julia
> welcome to the list
> i would like to add you to my contacts list
> however i have to point out that i am gender dysphoric which means that
> although i am legally female and dress and function full time as a woman i
> was born male
> i feel you have a right to know before deciding to accept me
> Yvonne
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Julia Lindahl" <solvind at speedmail.se>
> To: <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
> Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 8:55 AM
> Subject: [Skypeenglish] Introduction
>
>
>> Introduction
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>>
>> I joined this list yesterday. My name is Julia and I am from Sweden. I
>> enjoy singing, listening to music, reading and going for long walks and
>> cycle rides. Travelling is another interest of mine. It's always
>> interesting to meet new people and learn about their cultures and way of
>> life. I have been working as a telephonist in our town hall reception for
>> almost a year, but I had to end that job last month. If all goes well, I
>> will start university in September and then study psychology.
>>
>>
>> Please feel free to add me to your Skype contact list. I would love to 
>> get
>
>> to know you and then I would also get a chance to practise my English. I
>> am always willing to teach you some words in Swedish too! My Skype name
>> is: julia.lindahl
>>
>>
>> Anyone who wants a new friend is welcome.
>>
>>
>> Have a great day and I hope to speak to you all soon.
>>
>>
>> Julia
>>
>>
>> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
>> latest version of skype go to
>> http://www.dlee.org/skype
>> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
>> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
>> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Skypeenglish mailing list
>> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
>> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> ----
>
>
>
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
> Version: 8.5.386 / Virus Database: 270.13.17/2242 - Release Date: 07/16/09
> 18:00:00
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 8
> Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 05:33:14 -0700
> From: "Sarah Alawami" <marrie12 at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Introduction
> To: <solvind at speedmail.se>, "'screen access software with skype'"
> <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
> Message-ID: <95817CEA23A0445A8586DE88FA21D533 at sacomputer>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
>
> Welcome to the group.  I hope you will find this group useful. That's all
> I'll say about now as I sort of have ben up for over 18 hours.
>
> Take care.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com
> [mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com] On Behalf Of Julia Lindahl
> Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 12:56 AM
> To: skypeenglish at emissives.com
> Subject: [Skypeenglish] Introduction
>
> Introduction
> Hello everyone,
>
>
> I joined this list yesterday. My name is Julia and I am from Sweden. I 
> enjoy
> singing, listening to music, reading and going for long walks and cycle
> rides. Travelling is another interest of mine. It's always interesting to
> meet new people and learn about their cultures and way of life. I have 
> been
> working as a telephonist in our town hall reception for almost a year, but 
> I
> had to end that job last month. If all goes well, I will start university 
> in
> September and then study psychology.
>
>
> Please feel free to add me to your Skype contact list. I would love to get
> to know you and then I would also get a chance to practise my English. I 
> am
> always willing to teach you some words in Swedish too! My Skype name is:
> julia.lindahl
>
>
> Anyone who wants a new friend is welcome.
>
>
> Have a great day and I hope to speak to you all soon.
>
>
> Julia
>
>
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
> latest version of skype go to http://www.dlee.org/skype To access 
> tutorials
> and other goodies go to http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
>
>
> End of Skypeenglish Digest, Vol 19, Issue 82
> ********************************************
>
>
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
> latest version of skype go to
> http://www.dlee.org/skype
> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com 


Reply via email to