Are you usng the latest scripts for skype 4.1? 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com] On Behalf Of Nicky
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 12:23 AM
To: Skypeenglish at emissives.com
Subject: [Skypeenglish] Very strange!

    Hi folks,
I am not very popular here for I don't intervene to often.
But now I have a problem and I thank in advance any one who can help me.
After I red that Skype watch was working again in Skype 4.1 like in 3.8, I
toke the decision to upgrade.
Sense then, I have a series of problems
The biggest one is that my audio system stops suddenly I don't know what in
the world is causing this problem.
When that happen, I still can make call with Skype using the USB head-set
but I have no jaws, no sound at all beside Skype on the USB set.
and that, even if I sine out. so my best bet is to reboot... that's very
annoying.
 I don't know if I am making sense but I can't find a way to explain it
better.

#2: I try switching Skype between classic or default, I still can't stop or
cancel a call or conversation.
#3: When chatting, I used to be able to send with the combination alt+s,
that's no longer possible.
#4: answering a call is in other problem.


How ever, Skype-watch does work beautifully.
I am using jaws 10, Windows vista premium and Skype 4.1 If some one
understands  my dilemma, please help me.
Thanks again for even reading and reply.
 



Nick
Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
latest version of skype go to http://www.dlee.org/skype To access tutorials
and other goodies go to http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
Skypeenglish at emissives.com
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Reply via email to