This is a no no, because Skype and other programs will not run under 
KeySoft. Only proprietary software and drivers will run under KeySoft.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherh40 at googlemail.com
MSN: ch9675 at hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

--------------------------------------------------
From: "Dominique" <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 12:18 AM
To: "screen access software with skype" <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] the mystery new event

> Hi, another thing.  I want to say to the Braillenote users.  Is it 
> possable to use Skype with the Braillenote? I want to be able to use it 
> with my nPower.  Sorry for the off topic question, if it is one.
> Thanks.
> I'm asking because I know a friend that showed me his Braillenote and The 
> Skype menu came up.  It said something like
> "Skype for NPower?"
> Not shure.  Thanks alot
>
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
> latest version of skype go to
> http://www.dlee.org/skype
> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com 


Reply via email to