Hi Chris,
I'm not sure what might be wrong or how to solve it but skype isn't down.  I
just signed out and in successfully and can contact friends.


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com] On Behalf Of Chris Hallsworth
Sent: Wednesday, 29 July 2009 5:40 PM
To: skypeenglish at emissives.com
Subject: [Skypeenglish] Is Skype Down?

Hello all,
Is Skype down? I can't log into it, but I can log into my account on their 
website. I'm using Windows 7 RC. Since this may be a firewall issue I'm 
using Windows firewall. Not had this problem before though with similar 
configuration.
--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherh40 at googlemail.com
MSN: ch9675 at hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Klango: chrishallsworth 


Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
Skypeenglish at emissives.com
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com 
Version: 8.5.392 / Virus Database: 270.13.28/2259 - Release Date: 07/24/09
18:24:00



Reply via email to