Hi again,

I've recreated a Zip archive, this time with WinRar. The file is 711 KB 
in size, and therefore if you see the smaller number, the archive is 
probably corrupted and you should try to redownload. Download link is 
the same, because the Zip file name is still the same, and always will 
be the same, even after I make a new update.
However, note that I have made the following change as well:
I packed all DLLs (Lua runtime libraries) and the main program into a 
single .exe file. Therefore, you will no longer see a bunch of DLL files 
in a directory where the program is executed. This is made for better 
portability, as well as easier access to the program (thanks goes to 
Gordan for this suggestion). When you extract files, now you will see 
just 3 files: SWSetup0.11.1.exe, ReadMe.txt, and ChangeLog.txt. Note 
that because the program is packed into a self-extracting archive, it 
will probably take a little more time to run on a slower machines, but I 
hope not too much.

Enjoy,

Hrvoje


Reply via email to