Yeah I've experienced it, every few days. I just ignore it and send the
crash reports and just restart skype. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com] On Behalf Of Gary Price
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2009 9:00 AM
To: Skypeenglish List
Subject: [Skypeenglish] Possible bug in Skype 4.1

Hello everyone, it is Gary Price here.

I've been using Skype 4.1 for a few days now, and tonight I have experienced
a memory error, saying that the memory could not be written.

This happened when I was using it to send a file to someone, but it also
happened when I was only in a call with 3 people.

Please can I ask, has anyone else experienced this and how did you resolve
it?

For your info, here is my computers requirements:

Windows XP home
1GB of physical RAM
1 GHZ processer

I'm going to downgrade to Skype 3.8 till this is resolved.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

>From Gary Price. 


Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
latest version of skype go to http://www.dlee.org/skype To access tutorials
and other goodies go to http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
Skypeenglish at emissives.com
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Reply via email to