hi.

yes I can access the dial pad.

thanks

Maria and Karly from Australia
Don't tell  God how big your problems are, tell your problems how big 
your God
is
skype: bubbygirl1972
msn & email: bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
alternative email
maria.chapman at tafn.org.uk

PROUD MEMBER OF TAFN

groups:
if interested send emails to
pray-4-1another at googlegroups.com
blindwivesclub-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
shelter-from-the-storm-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Dominique wrote:
> Nah I didn't!
> 
> 
> Thanks.
> 
> I tryed to help.
> 
> Did you get to the dial pad at all?
> 
> Sorry if it didn't work?
> 
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
> latest version of skype go to
> http://www.dlee.org/skype
> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
> 

Reply via email to