Hi, Gary.

I did get the file from you the other day.  But there was a problem with it. 
I did manage to get the latest copy of the sws setup though.  So, thanks for 
that.

Cindy

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Gary Ellis" <[email protected]>
To: "screen access software with skype" <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 1:34 AM
Subject: [Skypeenglish] To Cindy and Nathaniel


> Hi to you both
> Just confirming to make sure I had both your email addresses correct as 
> sent programme to you yesterday and finally resolved sending compressed 
> email atachments issue I had recently.
> Thanks and hope to chat to you on skype soon.
> Gary.
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
> latest version of skype go to
> http://www.dlee.org/skype
> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
>
>
> to download a tool that will help install skypewatch for jaws users, go to 
> this link.
> http://free-zg.t-com.hr/hkatic/SWSetup.zip
>
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com 


Reply via email to