Looks to me like this message went to the wrong list.  You may wish to post it 
to whomever it was that you were actually trying to send it to.
Hope this helps.


?????????????????? Jim Grimsby Junior.
Please feel free to contact me at anytime using one of the below methods.
Skype: Jim.Grimsby 909-498-4711.
E-mail: JGrimsby at roadrunner.com
Windows live messenger: Jim.Grimsby at ATT.net

-----Original Message-----
From: skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Dominique
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 8:38 AM
To: screen access software with skype
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] SkypeWatch Setup Readme

Hey Chris.
Sup?
Want to ask you something.
I'm on my BN right now.

Don't have internet to send the at the moment, but when I get 
home I'll send this.

Thanks for aplying to the shird folder on my DROPBOX!
Oh, wanted to know how will this work?
I mean, if I put somethroughing in that folder, or you, like a 
program, scripts for somethroughing you want me to check out, or 
something, will it be on my computer?
Or will I have to download the file, or feales from the internet.
Thanks.
Your running KS 8, right?
I still haven't upgreated yet, still no 512 SAID Card yet.
But I will soon!
By the way, I'm using Keymail, just so you know, lol.
And I'm in the car, so yeah, hehehehehe!
See ya later.

Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the latest 
version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html


to download a tool that will help install skypewatch for jaws users, go to this 
link.
http://free-zg.t-com.hr/hkatic/SWSetup.zip

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
Skypeenglish at emissives.com
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Reply via email to