Hi, I have a Logitech USB headset which is pretty good, problem is that
unless you install the drivers for it the volume control on it adjusts the
computers main volume not that of the headset.
 
My favourite is a plantronics headset, I bought 2 of them years ago and they
are light weight with great sound quality. The best part is that they end in
two regular 3.5mm jacks so you can plug them into your sound card's
microphone and headset jack, but they also come with an USB adapter and if
you plug them into that adapter they become a USB headset which is
recognized by Windows as "Plantronics Headset". The volume control and mute
on it is analog, so just a little wheel and a slider switch. As far as I
know they don't make them anymore, but if somebody comes across a store that
has them, I'd totally buy a few more.
 

Reply via email to