Hi!

I am using the latest version of Skype and 41B of the scripts.  I noticed that 
when you go to edit your profile in Skype, there are some edit boxes, but I 
have no idea what they are.  I'm not sure if it's a script issue or if it has 
something to do with Skype.  If anyone knows what the edit boxes are between 
where you can put your website and then your Email address, that would be 
appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Cindy
Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the latest 
version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html


To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool that will help install skypewatch for jaws users, go to this 
link.
http://free-zg.t-com.hr/hkatic/swsetup.html

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to