Man! Publisizing? Hmph!
Not to you Doug, but to FreedomscientificffMan! You should have been publisized!
Do you guys know how long I've used skype?
Sence I was 13, and ever sence I got these scripts, I've been loving skype even more!
You should teem up with them! Smily!
Hehehehe!


----- Original Message -----
From: "Michele Barbi" <[email protected]
To: "Skype English List" <[email protected]
Date sent: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 09:13:07 +0200
Subject: [Skypeenglish] Apparently Hal was right!

Hey guys,
I think it was Hal who first noticed that in JFW 11 beta there is
some built-in support for Skype; effectively, last afternoon I went to the link provided by Jack (which, I remind, is http://www.freedomscientific.com/downloads/jaws/JAWS-public-beta.
asp) and found this paragraph on the topic.

Skype Enhancements
Several improvements for JAWS support of Skype versions 3.8 and
4.1 have been made. Dialog boxes and controls are now speaking as expected in most areas of the application. In addition, there are several third-party Skype scripts available for use with JAWS. For more information about these scripts, visit http://users.visi.com/~dgl/skype/. As with all third party scripts, this information comes from another source. Always use your own discretion when downloading and installing third party scripts.


Doug, did you see they're pubblicizing your work? Big smiley!
Bye!
Barbuz
Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To access scripts
for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html


To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool that will help install skypewatch for jaws
users, go to this link.
http://free-zg.t-com.hr/hkatic/swsetup.html

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the latest 
version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html


To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool that will help install skypewatch for jaws users, go to this 
link.
http://free-zg.t-com.hr/hkatic/swsetup.html

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to