Doug, thanks, that's what I thought, but when I tried it the other day
it didn't seem to work. I'll have to try it again.
Cheers
Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Doug Lee
Sent: 08 September 2009 14:51
To: screen access software with skype
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] accepting a file in the latest skype scripts

Arrow in the conversation's message list to the file transfer's entry,
then Tab from the list to the Save button.  Works similarly for
voicemails.

On Tue, Sep 08, 2009 at 02:40:24PM +0100, Alex Stone - CW wrote:
I know this was discussed recently, but I'm afraid I didn't keep the
message where Doug explained it. How do I access the accept file button
in the latest scripts please? I know Doug said there was a way of doing
it so that the button would be in the tab order but I can't remember
how.

Cheers

Alex

 

Alex Stone

Assistive Technology Support Engineer (volunteer)

Action For Blind People

14 - 16 Verney Road 
London 
SE16 3DZ 

tel: 020 76354946

 

Enabling blind and partially sighted people to transform their lives
through work, housing, leisure and support.  For more information visit
our website www.actionforblindpeople.org.uk
<http://www.actionforblindpeople.org.uk/>  

 

Registered Charity no 205913

 

 


 

 

 
Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html


To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool that will help install skypewatch for jaws users, go
to this link.
http://free-zg.t-com.hr/hkatic/swsetup.html

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

-- 
Doug Lee                 [email protected]                http://www.dlee.org
SSB BART Group           [email protected]
http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid that itwill never begin.
-- Grace Hansen

Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html


To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool that will help install skypewatch for jaws users, go
to this link.
http://free-zg.t-com.hr/hkatic/swsetup.html

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the latest 
version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html


To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool that will help install skypewatch for jaws users, go to this 
link.
http://free-zg.t-com.hr/hkatic/swsetup.html

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to