yeah Doug I believe it does. as I have looked @ it. Just keep with 0.12 of the skypewatch Utilities as another problem occured with 1.0 of his clever way. I mentioned it to him so I hope that he will fixed the problem.

Mark Conquer

--------------------------------------------------
From: "Doug Lee" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 12:35 AM
To: "screen access software with skype" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] an interesting Skype watch problem

If you loaded SkypeWatch via the old method of just adding a "use"
line to default.jss, rather than by the newer method of creating a new
small default.jss in the JAWS user folder, I suppose this could happen
if something stops the regularly scheduled screen checks that make the
old method work at all.  The new method can get actual events when
Skype puts alerts on screen, so SkypeWatch is not sensitive to this
issue if you install it the new way.  Hrvoje's utility uses the new
way I believe.

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 03:36:53PM -0700, Jim Grimsby JR. wrote:
I am encountering an interesting problem, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions periodically for whatever reason. My Skype watch ceases to function. The only way to resolve this issue is to focus Skype unload jaws
and restart jaws.  I have never seen this and was wondering if anyone can
reproduce it or if anyone has any solutions to how I might solve this
problem.  Thank you for any help you might be able to offer in advance.


Jim Grimsby Junior.
Please feel free to contact me at anytime using one of the below methods.
Skype: Jim.Grimsby 909-498-4711.
E-mail: [email protected]
Windows live messenger: [email protected]



Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html


To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool that will help install skypewatch for jaws users, go to this link.
http://free-zg.t-com.hr/hkatic/swsetup.html

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

--
Doug Lee                 [email protected]                http://www.dlee.org
SSB BART Group [email protected] http://www.ssbbartgroup.com "I honestly believe it is better to know nothing than to know what ain't so."
- Josh Billings, 1818-1885 (in "Solemn Thoughts")

Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html


To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool that will help install skypewatch for jaws users, go to this link.
http://free-zg.t-com.hr/hkatic/swsetup.html

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the latest 
version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html


To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool that will help install skypewatch for jaws users, go to this 
link.
http://free-zg.t-com.hr/hkatic/swsetup.html

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to