Hi,

Of course, I'm using the new way, and I have used the same way in 0.12 release. If any of You get failure during SkypeWatch Installation, please send me a log file so I can look into it and try to find out what may be wrong. May be I should also ad an option for automatic reloading of JAWS?

On 22.10.2009. 1:35, Doug Lee wrote:
If you loaded SkypeWatch via the old method of just adding a "use"
line to default.jss, rather than by the newer method of creating a new
small default.jss in the JAWS user folder, I suppose this could happen
if something stops the regularly scheduled screen checks that make the
old method work at all.  The new method can get actual events when
Skype puts alerts on screen, so SkypeWatch is not sensitive to this
issue if you install it the new way.  Hrvoje's utility uses the new
way I believe.

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 03:36:53PM -0700, Jim Grimsby JR. wrote:
I am encountering an interesting problem, and I was wondering if anyone had
any suggestions periodically for whatever reason.  My Skype watch ceases to
function.  The only way to resolve this issue is to focus Skype unload jaws
and restart jaws.  I have never seen this and was wondering if anyone can
reproduce it or if anyone has any solutions to how I might solve this
problem.  Thank you for any help you might be able to offer in advance.


Jim Grimsby Junior.
Please feel free to contact me at anytime using one of the below methods.
Skype: Jim.Grimsby 909-498-4711.
E-mail: [email protected]
Windows live messenger: [email protected]



Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the latest 
version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html


To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool that will help install skypewatch for jaws users, go to this 
link.
http://free-zg.t-com.hr/hkatic/swsetup.html

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com



Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the latest 
version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html


To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool that will help install skypewatch for jaws users, go to this 
link.
http://free-zg.t-com.hr/hkatic/swsetup.html

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to