Hi,  yep and it still doesn't work.  Right as you start skype it wants to
update.  So finely I just let it do it. I have seen this on 3 systems where
no matter what I did the darn thing wanted to update.  Everything was
unchecked that should be and no  dice.   This was really ok with me because
I would really rather all my people use the same thing less work for me to
tell the truth.  


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Michele Barbi
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 12:52 AM
To: Skype English List
Subject: [Skypeenglish] I re-post. Regarding Skype updates (please read
carefully)
Importance: High

Hello guys,
ok, I heared some users who told that unchecking the checkboxes in the
advanced settings of the options is not sufficient to prevent automatic
updates. I urge especially these people to read carefully this message as
told in the subject line.
Watch out to these:
1. uncheck the checkboxes "Notify me", not only "Automatic download it"; 2.
if using Skype 3.8, there are two "Notify me" checkboxes, one referred to a
later version and the other to an hotfix; uncheck both.
Bye!
Barbuz
Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
latest version of skype go to http://www.dlee.org/skype To access tutorials
and other goodies go to http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html


To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch  go to this
link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the latest 
version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html


To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch  go to this link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to