Good day listers

What a great list to have in place.
I am new to skype, but can already see how much fun I will have.  A query if I 
may:
When handling the instant messaging in the conversations screen, I find I have 
to go into "messages yesterday" to access the conversations.  Does anyone know 
of a more instant way to keep the written conversation flowing?

With thanks

Pasha Alden
skype name: paldusu




__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature 
database 5891 (20110220) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com

Thanks for posting to the skype english list.

to contact skype support wiht any questions regarding your account email 
[email protected]

To  access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype

To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html

To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch  go to this link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to