Hello Doug, Sara and all,
I tried everything to know whether skype now has a subscription to call
Lebanon for no avail. Please anybody give me an e-mail address to contact them
because [email protected] does not work anymore. If you have a phone number even
if it's long distance, I am willing to call. I really would like to have such
a subscription.
Thanks for any help in advance
God Bless
Eva
[email protected]
Your life is God's gift to you
The way you live it is your gift to God...
Thanks for posting to the skype english list.
to contact skype support wiht any questions regarding your account email
[email protected]
To access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]
to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch go to this link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/
and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48
thanks and have a wonderful day.
_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com