Hello guys,
sorry for this off topic but I think this is really important.
If you use Windows Live Messenger, especially its version 2009, do not check 
for any reason the first tools menu option, which should be called, "Always on 
top". I checked It myself by mistake and I discovered this is really a mess, 
because:
  1.. I was unable to read other focused programs windows with my Braille 
display when WLM was running;
  2.. I could not manage to explore the insert+f11 window, when scrolling it 
with harrows it followed telling me, no item selected.
This has been verified using JAWS 10.0.1154, though I doubt this will change 
using later versions.
Bye!
Barbuz
Thanks for posting to the skype english list.

to contact skype support wiht any questions regarding your account email 
[email protected]

To  access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype

To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html

To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch  go to this link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to