Hi all.
Just wondering:
I have all my speaker options in skype set so that the audio goes to the
headset when plugged in, and to the speakers when the headset’s unplugged. In a
test call, the connection sound comes through the headset, but the call goes to
the speakers.
Any ideas?
Thanks.
Jerry

en_supp...@skype.net

To  access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-ow...@list.tffppodcast.com

https://www.mail-archive.com/skypeenglish@lists.tffppodcast.com
email, or click the link in the  email you receive with your list password each
month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.