Hello to all. Just a friendly reminder the list is moving to groups .io for
good starting September 1st. A few things to remember.

1. the first message from everyone will be moderated  so do not send a hi or
hello, or test. I did let a few of  you through. Now if you want to introduce
yourself you can. I think we might have some new members actually. Welcome.

Second, I'm trying to move the archives over, but that will not be so easy.

Following is the link to join the list and all other emails you will need,
please save it. I love this interface and I'm sure you will as well. Also tell
who ever you feel would be interested in joining the group as well.

Link to new group:

https://groups.io/g/skypeenglish <https://groups.io/g/skypeenglish>

subscribe link is:
skypeenglish+subscr...@groups.io <mailto:skypeenglish+subscr...@groups.io>

I hope to see all of you there. So far 35 of you have moved over. Welcome. This
list will shut down September 1st, so you still have a bout a week to move.

Take care all, and welcome all new members. I look forward to seeing your posts
on the new list.

To  access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-ow...@list.tffppodcast.com

https://www.mail-archive.com/skypeenglish@lists.tffppodcast.com
to modify your subscription visit the list info link at the bottom of this
email, or click the link in the  email you receive with your list password each
month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.