Le 05/10/2012 10:42, Niki Kovacs a écrit :
Hello,

The Audacity page for 14.0 states that the application can optionally be
compiled against ffmpeg, but indicates "BROKEN ATM".

I have a 14.0 box here where I've built much of SBo's multimedia stuff,
mostly from your Git repo, and making small adjustments here and there.
Just to say that both ffmpeg and Audacity build fine here.

I suggest deleting this bit of outdated information.

Ooops my bad. Please ignore. Build system was in fact a 13.37. And I just figured out that building Audacity against ffmpeg is indeed broken.

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr
Mail : i...@microlinux.fr