On 09/06/2015 10:43 AM, Daniil Bratashov wrote:
I have to build and maintain a Gausssum software that require the
python3 versions of matplotlib, numpy and all of its dependencies. May
be it is worth to check if python3 is installed and build also python3
versions of libraries if so by default?

Hello!

I have to admit that this is an old issue, I didn't get to solve until now. The main reason is, that I don't need a python3 build for the python packages I maintain and thus I just forget to address it. I'll do my best to get it sorted out during this week.

Best regards

Serban Udrea