On 09/06/16 18:37, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:
Willy, I've spent quite some time on the subject.
Attached please find my results.

We're working together with Andre (qt-creator maintainter), because
qt-creator and qbs are coupled in a way.

With Andre we agreed on making qbs hard dependency for qt-creator, but
in that case it has to be updated to newer version (latest is 1.5.1 as
you mentioned).

Let me know if you want me to proceed and take the things over.

Already pushed to my branch :)

I understand you took my version?

If so, the README has to be slightly updated.

Andre sent me qt-creator SlackBuild for a review.
I should have the things tested and sorted out tomorrow.
Then I'll send the README update.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Telszewski