The clamav-unofficial-sigs.cron crond crontab file included with clamav-unofficial-sigs seems to be incompatible with the version of Cron used on Slackware. It uses the extra field for the username (clamav) which seems to break things on Slackware. I've just noticed this on several clamav installs which were months out of date, as the cron file never worked. Also, I'm not sure the "/bin/bash" bit on the crontab line is needed - as it works fine for me without it.

Could this be fixed please - unless I'm doing something silly and it should actually work?