Le 2018-02-18 01:47, Christoph Willing a écrit :

About vlc dependencies - I have seen this particular error and believe
it is due to vlc building with optional opencv support (and opencv is
built with VTK support - the default). It (vlc) certainly builds OK when
opencv if _not_ present at build time.

Alternatively, opencv could be built without VTK support:
    CVVTK=no sh opencv.SlackBuild
although I haven't tried this since I think VTK is probably more
valuable to opencv's functionality than opencv is to vlc's functionality.

I'll investigate this further during the coming week.

chris

 I tried first ' --without-opencv ' without success, then I removed
opencv, build vlc and reinstall opencv.

Thanks Christoph!