Hi,

Le 23/02/2018 à 22:45, Xavier Maillard a écrit:
> Due to bad performance on my machine, I can't build the qt5 SBo.
> Can anybody gently pass me an x86_64 binary package of it ? (or a link to an
> existing one ?).
In Eric Hameleers' sbrepos:
http://slackware.uk/people/alien/sbrepos/14.2/x86_64/qt5/

It has libinput and libxkbcommon as deps. In the same repo:
http://slackware.uk/people/alien/sbrepos/14.2/x86_64/libinput/
http://slackware.uk/people/alien/sbrepos/14.2/x86_64/libxkbcommon/

Or you can get one from the Salix repo:
http://slackware.uk/salix/x86_64/14.2/salix/l/

But then you would have to handle the deps yourself, as
http://slackware.uk/salix/x86_64/14.2/salix/l/qt5-5.6.1-x86_64-1gv.dep
included deps shipped in a full Slackware installation.

So if you don't have slapt-get getting Eric's package is easier.
It's also a more recent version, if that matters.

In any case take all packages from the same repo.

Didier