Hi all,

I got a report that MasterPDFeditor has an OCR issue when using the Qt4
version and upstream recommended to use Qt5 version.

Unfortunately, the Qt5 version is only available for 64 bit
architecture, leaving users who are still using 32 bit at lost.

So, i need to ask the audience in this mailing list whether you are
using MasterPDFEditor and still using 32 bit machine?

I will wait until the end of this month. If there's no one matches the
above criteria, i'm happy to move to Qt5 version and only for 64 bit
architecture.

Thanks

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo