Hi everybody !

        it seems that ffmpeg can't compile with opencv version 3.4.1, here is
the message, it happens straight after the un-tar-ing of the source :

ERROR: opencv not found

If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from Git.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
ffmpeg-u...@ffmpeg.org mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "ffbuild/config.log" produced by configure as this will
solve the problem.

Opencv 3.4.1 does seem to work on its own.
ffmpeg compiles fine with OpenCV 3.4.0.
ffmpeg does not work when compiled against OpenCV 3.4.0, if OpenCV is updated to
3.4.1 - but that was to be expected, ffmpeg is pretty touchy with specific
versions of the libraries it uses.

The error is the same if I try with ffmpeg 3.4.2 (the latest).

I don't have a solution, and I just wanted to point that out, since I don't
really use OpenCV, so I can compile my ffmpeg without it (or with the previous
version). I just like my ffmpeg bloated with options ^^

Arnaud <y...@ythogtha.org>
SlackBuilds-users mailing list
Archives - https://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/
FAQ - https://slackbuilds.org/faq/