I am maintaining the python3-xlib build script which when I first
submitted it was distinct from python-xlib which was already in the
repo. However at some point this changed and python3 support was added
to the main python-xlib upstream. Consequently my requirement for it in
pyewmh and caffeine-ng is now python-xlib rather than python3-xlib
which has not received any updates upstream since.

The problem is that the python-xlib at SBo is rather out of date, lacks
python3 support and when I contacted the maintainer with the e-mail in
the .info file I received a mailer-daemon reply saying the address no
longer exists.

If anyone knows how to contact the maintainer that would be helpful. If
needed I can take over python-xlib which should replace python3-xlib.
SlackBuilds-users mailing list
Archives - https://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/
FAQ - https://slackbuilds.org/faq/