On 4/6/18, David Spencer <idlem...@slackbuilds.org> wrote:

> There is a limit of 68 characters on the commit messages.  Also, there
> is not any automatic way of adding your extra text to the commit
> messages, I have to do it manually, and if it's late at night and if
> it's taken an hour to clean up a submission, sometimes I forget.

To clarify... does that 68 characters include the category and program name?

E.g. there's a build called "haskell/haskell-data-default-instances-containers"
whose name is 49 characters long. The commit format also calls for a colon
and a space after the name, so that'd be 51, leaving only 17 characters
for the actual message... is this correct?

Also... 68 is a very specific number. Curious to know where it comes from...