Hi Nate, Hi everybody,

On 14/06/18 13:39, Nate Bargmann wrote:
> * On 2018 13 Jun 16:05 -0500, Matteo Bernardini wrote:
>> git checkout master
>> git fetch --all
>> git reset --hard origin/master
>
> I did those commands and still have the files remaining in my local
> tree.

Sorry about that, we're still working out what are the best commands for
people to use :(

If your remote 'origin' is your own fork at Github, instead of one of
the SBo repos, then this is probably the quickest and safest way:

> Do I just
> need to do the nuclear option of deleting my GitHub fork and creating a
> new fork and then setting up a new clone?

:)

Alternatively, you can add another remote for our repo and fetch it:

git checkout master
git remote add sbo https://git.slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/
git fetch --all
git fetch --tags sbo
git reset --hard sbo/master
git push -f origin master
git push -f --tags origin master

If you have other branches (like 14.2) you need to delete them too.

Hope this is ok, thanks for the feedback!
-D.