Hello all,
For those that use the SBo scripts for Nvidia, new buildscripts for
440.36 are now in pending.  These scripts work on both 14.2 (stable) and
15.0 (current); for current you will need kernel-5.4.0 from /testing in
order to successfully compile the kernel module interface.

Hightlights:

1. libglvnd only.
2. nvidia-switch removed - no longer needed.
3. *.la removed
4.nouveau blacklist still required.

Please note, use "CURRENT=yes ./nvidia-driver" when on 15.0.  This is to
keep Nvidia installer from stomping on the existing libglvnd package.
As always, it works here (so far). On one of my boxes (GTX 1060 w/ 4K
monitor, GTX660 w/ 2x 1080p monitors), I experienced occasional stutters
running Borderlands 2 (native, Steam), but this could just be my weird
setup.  The current Ryzen box completed several phoronix test suite GPU
benchmarks successfully (GTX 950, hoping for a AMD Navi card soon).

Let me know if you catch any bugs.
-Ed